Delivery of goods
In the online store, you can order goods at any time of the day, any day of the week. When ordering goods, you can choose the method of delivery. Your ordered goods will be delivered by our associate UAB Venipak. They got many years of experience and a professional team which ensures fast and reliable delivery of goods. We guarantee shipping of ordered goods via courier service within 2-8 working days from the date of payment confirmation for the goods or confirmation of the order, depending on the availability of the goods in our warehouse and suppliers delivery times.
The delivery price of the goods is indicated in the order.
Returning the goods
The cost of product return is paid by the Buyer of the goods.
The returned items must be fully completed. The Buyer is responsible for the condition and proper packaging of the goods. If the item is not fully assembled and properly packaged, we reserve the right to not accept the item. The item must be returned in the same packaging in which it was delivered. The packaging must be undamaged, clean, properly prepared and packaged.
When a defective item is returned, we undertake to accept the defective item and replace it with analogical product. If we do not have a similar product, we will refund you the money paid for the product.
If the purchased product did not meet the quality requirements, the Buyer undertakes to inform the Seller about that within 7 working days of arrival of the goods. The Buyer may exercise the right to return the goods if the products has not been used, has not been damaged and has not lost its commercial appearance.
When picking up the product, please check the packaging for damage (wet, torn, or other external damage). If the packaging is damaged, the recipient must mark it as damaged in the acceptance-transfer of the consignment document.
IMPORTANT: Pictures of the goods may not correspond to the actual appearance of the goods and their packaging, color, configuration or shape. The information in the product description may not coincide with information on the product packaging. Data on stocks and prices of goods in certain cases may differ from the actual price of the goods and their stocks in stores.
Features of return and exchange of non food products.
1. If a non food product of unsatisfactory quality has been sold to the Buyer and the Seller has not discussed its defects with the Buyer, then the Buyer has the rights to demand from the Seller:
1.1. to replace a product of bad quality with a product of good quality;
1.2. reduce the price of the goods respectively;
1.3. to remove the defects of the goods free of charge within a reasonable time;
1.4. to compensate the costs of elimination of defects in the goods, if the Seller has not eliminated them within a reasonable time and the defects have been removed by the consumer himself or with the help of third parties;
1.5. to unilaterally terminate the sales contract and demand the return of the money paid for the goods.
2. The product quality guarantee is determined by the Seller of the product.
3. The goods are exchanged or returned to the Buyer at the place of purchase of the goods or at another convenient location specified by the Seller. The Buyer shall submit a written request to the Seller stating the defects of the goods and one of the requirements of paragraph 4 of these Rules. A cash register or purchase-sale receipt must be attached to the application, or another confirmation document of the purchase-sale of the goods from this Seller and warranty document (if a quality guarantee term has been set for the sold product).
4. If the Buyer does not provide a receipt for the cash register or another document confirming the purchase of the goods, the products are exchanged or carried out by other requirements of paragraph 4 of these Regulations, only with the consent of the Seller.
5. In the event of disagreement between the Buyer and the Seller regarding the quality of the goods, the Seller shall, upon receipt of a written request from the buyer, apply in writing to the State Agency for Non-Food Products (hereinafter - the State Non-Food Products Inspectorate), no later than within 3 working days, regarding the product quality assessment and immediately inform the Buyer upon receipt of written conclusions from it.
6. If the Seller does not comply with the requirements specified in paragraphs 4 or 8 of these Rules, the Buyer may apply for a quality assessment to the State Non-Food Products Inspectorate, after receiving the written conclusion, the Buyer has to inform the Seller about it.
7. The costs of product quality assessment shall be paid in accordance with the procedure established by legal acts.
8. The Seller and / or the Buyer may participate in the assessment of the quality of the goods, if they wish so.
9. Large and heavy (weighing more than 10 kg) non-food products of unsatisfactory quality has to be assessed, changed, repaired or returned by the Seller, unless otherwise is provided in the contract of sale. The quality of such goods can also be assessed at the Buyer's home.
10. If the Seller proves that the defects in the goods are due to the Buyer violating the use of the goods
or storage rules, such goods are not exchanged, defects are not repaired free of charge and money is not refunded.
11. If the Buyer does not like the shape, size, color, model or completeness of the purchased goods, he
is entitled to replace it with an analogous product within fourteen days from the date of sale of the non-food product, unless longer term is determined by the Seller.
If the Seller does not have a product suitable for replacement, then the Buyer is entitled to return the goods to the seller within the time limit referred in the first subparagraph of these Rules and recover the money paid for them.
12. The goods specified in Paragraph 14 of these Rules shall be exchanged or returned at the place of purchase of the goods or at a place specified by the Seller and convenient for the Buyer. The Buyer shall submit a written request to the Seller. Cash register, purchase-sale receipt or other document confirming the purchase-sale of the goods from this Seller, has to be attached to the application.
13. The Buyer may take advantage of the right established in Paragraph 14 of these Rules, if the goods have not been used, undamaged and without loss of commercial appearance. Changes in the appearance of the product or its packaging that have been necessary to inspect the product cannot be considered as a substantial change in the appearance of the product.
14. In the event of a dispute regarding changes in the appearance of the goods or damaged products, the Seller must apply in writing to the State Non-Food Products Inspectorate and upon receipt of written conclusions from it, notify the buyer as soon as possible.